The Sacrifice

Name Christopher
 Age 21
Race black and Chinese
Relationship status single
Two kids
Time period 2014
Location in Baton Rouge
Summer
On the block where he sells drugs
What motivates him his kids
Why does this motivate him he want to make sure they have a better life
What stands in his way no education
Minor characters [Delma]grandma, Christina and Buck
Occupation hospital
Living situation apartment
Who else  live with him his kids and babymama



My name is Christopher a.k.a. Big Chris. I’m 21 years old. My Mom is black and my dad is Chinese. My mom and dad my freshman year in high school. They died in a car accident with a 18 wheeler. When my parents die I stay with my grandma in Baton Rouge on my mom side. As my Junior year came, life became hard for me to handle. While I was living with my grandma Delma, I couldn’t get the things I wanted. One day I was walking on a street a few blocks from me. It’s always a man that have company at his house. Every time I walk from school, it’s always different people in his yard that I never seen. I was concerned why so much people but no party. As I was walking, a man yelled, “a young blood”. I instantly turned around with freight. A tall man in all red clothing with tattoos and a mouth full of gold came up to me. I thought  I was getting robbed. “What are you doing on the block all alone”said the man. “I was taking the shortcut”, I said. “You stay around here somewhere”? “Yes”, I said. “Do you play sports big Homie”? “Nawl”, I said. What’s your name? “Christopher”. “Well I’m gone call you Big Chris”. I was scared to ask for his name, but some how I did ask. He said his name was “ Buck”. As I walked off to go home, he stopped me. “Aye”, where do you work at? “ Nowhere”. I responded. “ Mannnn you look bad I’ll help you; you like work? “ Yes”, I responded with excitement. Then he asked do I like big money like this and pulled out a big stack of money. I quickly agreed yes.Bucktold me to walk with him in his house. As I was walking in the door, I sensed a smell of weed and alcohol. “Aye, your momma or daddy not gone be mad at you for coming in late right?” My body started trembling as it felt like I about to break down and cry. I responded, “Both of my parents are dead”. “Dang my bad, I’m sorry to hear that”, he responded. As I was entering to the kitchen, I was two females cooking this white solid. I asked what’s that and he said it was cocaine. “Okayy Big Chris tour job is to get these two pound of bricks to the Mexican at the gas station by the park at 10pm.” “Deal”, I responded with butterflies. 10pm arrived and I got the bricks out my hand. I gave the drugs to this fat mexican with no problem. The Mexican handed me 8000 dollars. I then returned to the block ya Buck house. “Dang that was fast”, Buck responded. “Well I know you have to be home for school tomorrow, Sooo here’s a little cut for you.” Buck handed me 2000 dollars. I thanked Buck and began to jog home. Granny Delma was waiting on me to come home and began to curse at me for being out late. She is very afraid that I’m going to get hurt one day.  One morning for school I woke up and got the bus. I was sometimes happy to go to school because of my chrush Christina. We have a lot of things in common and we talk mostly everyday at school. One day my granny went out of town for surgery and I had the house to myself. I decided to call Christina over for a movie. She agreed and came over. At that time we got too comfortable and ended up having twins. We had to drop out of high school to take care of our kids. That’s when I worked for Buck even more. One day Buck got into it with some Mexicans that he owe drugs to. The Mexicans killed Buck in a drive by shooting. I was one of Bucks best workers, so I took charge of the drug industry. I brought a apartment for my babymomma, my kids, and I. I later brought a better car. Years passed and the drug business got busy. People all over the country brought drugs from me. Rappers,Blues singers,Preachers, Doctors,Coaches, Everyone. The biggest problem I had was the Mexicans. They think that I still have to owe them even though Buck died years back. They began to stalk my business day by day, then finally one day they caught me slipping at a restaurant. I was set up with a Mexican singer. I was hospitalized for several months. That’s when I began to make a story of my pass. I knew my time was gone be over after all those surgeries. I also saved money for my family to put my kids in school and take care of them. “ Trust me it’s enough money for them to make it to and through college. This is a sacrifice for my kids❤️.

Comments

Popular Posts